Welcome to the Athag limited website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at athag limited and by placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All information on this website is correct at time of publication but as our policy is to constantly improve, we reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. All sizes and specifications are approximate.
Terms & Conditions Visitors are welcome during office hours by prior arrangement. Our telephone number is 01827 713040. Our email address is 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. Our office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thurdsday.8.30am to 1.30pm on Friday
1. Placing an Order - The online shop for our standard products has been designed to be very simple. We hope that you have no difficulty when using it. Should you encounter any difficulty, then please contact us directly by email or telephone before you enter your credit or debit card details and thereby place your order. You may, at any time, change the details of your order until such time as you respond to a request to enter your card details. When your order is complete and correct, please print out a copy for future reference.
Your order, including your credit or debit card details, will reach us online via a secure server. If we are for any reason unable to fulfil your order, for example because we have insufficient stock, we shall inform you of this, usually within 2 to 4 working days.
2. Payment - Payment can only be made in Pounds Sterling (GBP). We do not accept payment in any other currency without prior agreement. Accepted payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo. Should you wish to pay by any other method, including cash or cheque, this must be arranged by telephone or email. Please note that where payment by any other method is agreed, your order can only be accepted once we are in receipt of cleared funds.
3. Order confirmation - After you have placed your orderfor a Bespoke product we shall send an order confirmation by email. Please carefully check this and notify us immediately of any discrepancy between the order as described and the order that you intended to place. Should you not hear from us within 1 working day, please contact us.
You agree that once you have placed your order, we may begin work on it immediately. It is therefore important that care is taken in providing details of your order.
Please note that where goods are Bespoke, personalised, customised or made to order, you have a right to cancel the order only until we begin work on it. Since we may begin work immediately, it is important that you are happy with the details of your order at the outset. For further information on this and your right to cancel where goods are not personalised, customised or made to order, please see below under "Returns & Refunds".
CUSTOM BUILT ORDERS
All given delivery times are approximate owing to the complexity of the products we manufacture and we do advise that you place your order as early as possible. Upon ordering we will require all information on the vehicle i.e. Make, Model, Year, Type: Estate or Hatchback. The more information supplied to our sales staff, the more we can help in supplying the most suitable product.
4. Colour and appearance - Please note that there may be slight variations in the colour and appearance of our products. Pictures of our products in any publication, including this website, are representations only.
5. Delivery times - Once an order has been accepted, we shall do our best to despatch the order in 7 days for standard products and 3 – 6 weeks for our bespoke range . These are expected delivery times. They are not guaranteed, but we do have an excellent record of fulfilling orders well within these times. If circumstances arise which mean that there is likely to be a significant delay then we shall inform you of this. We advise you to take our expected delivery times into account when placing your order. An urgent request for delivery in advance of our expected delivery time may in some circumstances be accepted. An additional charge may be made. If this is required, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.
Free Shipping is only included for the mainland UK. Please be aware that a surcharge may apply if you live in the following areas, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Scottish Borders, Highlands and Grampian, Southern and Northern Ireland.
Please call 01827 713040 for more info as this list is not exclusive.
6. RETURNS AND REFUNDS -
Standard Guards and Dividers
We strive to ensure that our products are of the highest quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you should inform us straight away and in any event within 7 days of delivery to you.You can send the part back to us in it's original packaging an obtain a partial refund. The amount debited from your refund will cover the initial delivery cost, checking the part once returned to us and a re-stocking cost. This normally equates to £30 inc vat on any one order. The above also applies if you have ordered the wrong parts for your car and wish to return them to us.
Damage in Transit
If you wish to return your order because of damage in transit: Please contact us within 24 hours to advise of courier damage. To ensure your claim is valid you must have signed for the order as damaged. Claims will not apply in the following circumstances: -
(a) The order was not signed for as damaged.
(b) We were NOT notified within 24 hours from receipt.
Once notified we will attend to the collection / replacement / refund issues promptly and in a professional manner at our cost.
Refunds on Bespoke Parts and Parts Made to Order
In the case of personalised, customised or made to order items, please inspect the goods on delivery and inform us immediately of any suspected damage, fault or discrepancy. We shall be happy to discuss any suspected fault or error on our part. All efforts are made to ensure that the information is correct before production. This may include you being required to approve dimensioned drawings or approve the fitment of frameworks in vehicles. If the final products are then made to the approved drawings , templates or frameworks no responsibility can be held by Athag for the suitability to the customer's needs. If the sizes are approved by the customer and we manufacture to those sizes then all respononsibilty passes to the customer.
7. Prices - The prices of our products include VAT and delivery within the majority of mainland UK. If the delivery address is outside of these areas then delivery charges must be agreed separately and acceptance of your order will be subject to this.
8. Delivery and Postage - All orders are delivered by carriers who will require a signature. If there is likely to be any difficulty in obtaining a signature on delivery then please contact us so that alternative delivery arrangements can be made. Items can’t be shipped until we have a confirmed delivery address. You must make us aware of any suspected damage upon delivery and have signed the delivery note as such
9. Data Protection - We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies may be used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery. Data collected by this site is used to: a) Take and fulfil customer orders. b) Administer and enhance the site and service. c) Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
We may email you in the future with details of new products.
If you would prefer that we did not do this please make us aware of this when placing your order.
10. Copyright, Trademark, Patent and other Intellectual Property - Please note that our products and all publications relating to our products may be subject to copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights which shall remain vested in us, our licensors or the relevant owners and must not be used otherwise than as clearly intended without notice to us and express permission, both in writing.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction - These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. No claim may be brought against Athag Limited other than in the Courts of England & Wales
All Athag Ltd ‘Guardsman’ products and accessories carry a "One Year Guarantee" for normal use. The guarantee does not cover damage by destructive dogs or misuse.
As we are unable to control the environment where the product is used or stored, we are unable to guarantee plating.
This website is operated by Athag Limited.
Our trading address contact details are as follows:
Unit C, Well Spring Close, Carlyon Road Industrial Estate, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 1HU
Our company registration number is 946470
Our VAT registration number is GB 113 7035 10 000
+44 (0) 1827 713040
+44 (0) 1827 717307